Indoor Air Quality
- Removes up to 99.98% of airborne irritants from the air, including:
- 99.9% of the Influenza A (H1N1) virus
- 99% of particles for a surrogate of the virus that causes COVID-19
- Removes particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Outperforms HEPA—up to 100 times more effective than a 1″ air filter
- Certified asthma & allergy friendly® by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
- Can reduce your need to dust by up to 50%.
- Designed for flush fit on both sides of equipment cabinet
Registered limited warranty of 10 years
- Free Estimates: We believe in giving free, up-front estimates so that you can plan for life's surprises.
- Highly Trained Technicians: Our technicians attend on-going training to stay current with industry standards.
- Financing Available: We offer convenient financing options for all of your HVAC needs.
- 24/7 Services: We understand that an HVAC disaster can happen at any time of the day. 24/7, True Blue is here for you.
- With a standard rating of MERV 10 and the option to upgrade to MERV 16, this filter will dramatically improve your indoor air quality
- Filter will stop approximately 50 times more than a standard 1″ pleated filter
- Filter is typically replaced semiannually (annually, in some cases)
Whole Home Humidifiers
- Powered humidifier for HVAC systems can deliver up to 18 gallons per day
- Water panel should be changed annually by your service provider
- Bypass humidifiers available with minimal moving parts for increased reliability
- Aluminum humidifier pad treated with ceramic coating for enhanced pad performance
Trusted Service Experts Since 2005 24/7 Services Available
True Blue Heating and Cooling is your quality heat and air choice in the greater Tulsa area. True Blue provides our customers the HVAC assurance they need and we are proud to be considered by many of our clients to be one of the best air and home comfort solution providers in Tulsa. Booking an appointment with True Blue is easy as ABC, just call (918) 731-2952 today. We will take care of any of your HVAC repair or air conditioning replacement needs.