Tulsa HVAC Installation
Expert Heating & Air Conditoning Installation Services in Tulsa & the Surrounding Areas
If your HVAC system is past repair and you’re looking for a team that will take care of you, count on True Blue Heating & Cooling. Our highly trained technicians are honest, with free second opinions and same-day appointments. While a new unit offers immeasurable benefits, managing a significant upfront cost can be difficult. That’s why we offer payment plans!
We’re here to help with expert HVAC installation in Tulsa, OK. Contact us online or call (918) 731-2952 to schedule a free quote!
Why Choose Us?
- Free Estimates: We believe in giving free, up-front estimates so that you can plan for life's surprises.
- Highly Trained Technicians: Our technicians attend on-going training to stay current with industry standards.
- Financing Available: We offer convenient financing options for all of your HVAC needs.
- 24/7 Services: We understand that an HVAC disaster can happen at any time of the day. 24/7, True Blue is here for you.
When Should I Replace My HVAC Unit?
It’s hard to relax if you’re constantly scheduling HVAC repairs or struggling to keep your unit at its best. If this sounds familiar, it’s time to consider a replacement system.
Replace your unit if it meets these conditions:
- It’s 15+ years old: Even with annual maintenance, your HVAC system will lose efficiency as it ages, causing higher monthly costs and more breakdowns. Don’t continue to deal with these issues when a new unit can offer long-term relief.
- The repair costs more than 50% of a replacement: A new HVAC system costs about $5,000, so you should never pay for a service or series of repairs that costs more than $2,500. Instead, invest in a new unit for a longer-lasting solution.
- Your space has grown: If you’ve recently expanded your home or business with an addition, the increase in square footage can be challenging for an incorrectly sized unit. Replacing your system allows us to upgrade the size of your unit to ensure adequate heating and cooling.
- The warranty is expired: Most HVAC warranties last about 10 years, leaving you responsible for repairs out of this period. A new unit offers service for another 10 years, so you can reduce costs.
Our HVAC replacement services ensure that you have comfort that lasts. Choose True Blue Heating & Cooling — we are licensed comfort specialists and Trane dealers.
The HVAC Installation Process
Our team begins the installation process with a free quote. If you didn’t have an issue with your system before it went out, then you can probably use the same size system. You can trust our professionals to be honest about installation costs, the correct BTU requirements, and how quickly a unit can be installed. We also offer same-day appointments to help limit the time you are without reliable heating and cooling solutions.
We’ll prepare the space on installation day by removing the old unit and turning off any breakers or fuel lines. If you need a more extensive system, we may need to alter ductwork or wiring. Once the new unit is in place, we’ll seal the system and reconnect the remaining lines. Before we go, we’ll test the unit to ensure it is appropriately set up and answer any questions you may have.
True Blue Heating & Cooling have provided expert HVAC installation services in Tulsa for 18 years. Count on our highly skilled technicians when you need a new unit.
Don’t suffer through the weather when we can make your home comfortable! Schedule your free estimate by calling us at (918) 731-2952.