Residential Heater & Furnace Repair Service
Your Heating System
The heating system in your home provides you and your family with comfort and coziness, but it’s important to react at the first sign of trouble. When you delay getting a replacement unit or having repairs done in a timely manner, you could find yourself shivering inside your home in the middle of a winter storm.
Types of residential heating systems include furnaces, heat pumps, boilers and radiators. Furnaces, also known as forced–air systems, are the most common. At True Blue, we install and repair furnaces frequently. As with any heating equipment, there are warning signs that homeowners should take note of, besides the heat simply not blowing.
Why Choose Us?
- Free Estimates: We believe in giving free, up-front estimates so that you can plan for life's surprises.
- Highly Trained Technicians: Our technicians attend on-going training to stay current with industry standards.
- Financing Available: We offer convenient financing options for all of your HVAC needs.
- 24/7 Services: We understand that an HVAC disaster can happen at any time of the day. 24/7, True Blue is here for you.
Signs Your Furnace Needs Repair
- Unusual or loud sounds. Heating and cooling units make some type of sound, but if you notice a difference in the noise your furnace is making—especially a banging or whining sound—there could be trouble.
- Your electric bills are suddenly higher. When your heater isn’t functioning at full potential, it has to run harder and for longer periods of time to stay at a set temperature.
- Lower air quality than usual. An old furnace could be contributing to dust and allergens being spread around your home, making it more difficult to breathe, or resulting in congestion and sinus problems.
- Your pilot light is yellow. The pilot light of your furnace should be blue, which indicates that the gases are in proper balance.
Don't Ignore The Warning Signs
If you notice any of these warnings signs, make sure to contact a True Blue HVAC professional to perform an inspection immediately. Diagnosing problems quickly can prevent having to replace your entire system.
At True Blue, we are dedicated to keeping you and your family comfortable through even the coldest winters. Having an old heating unit die as soon as the snow starts falling is an inconvenience, to say the least. There’s no telling when you need heater repair, which is why we offer emergency repair 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Your safety and satisfaction is our number-one priority.
Whether you need professional repairs, fast and efficient installation, routine maintenance and inspections, or expert advice on cutting-edge products and energy efficient upgrades, True Blue is the company that Tulsa families trust.
Our employees are fully trained, licensed and insured, and always up-to-date on the latest HVAC technology. We guarantee that when you hire a True Blue technician, you are hiring someone who is not only qualified to get the job done right, but also held up to high standards when it comes to providing customers with a friendly attitude, answers to all of their questions and concerns, and peace of mind.