A lot can go wrong with a heating and cooling system: Fans can break, connects may come loose, leaks can occur, and motors may malfunction. The solutions to these problems can be complex, and DIY or unlicensed repairs typically do more harm than good. If you’re having issues with your heating or air, the best decision you can make is to trust True Blue Heating & Cooling for expert HVAC repair in Tulsa, OK. We have 18 years of experience serving our community.
- Free Estimates: We believe in giving free, up-front estimates so that you can plan for life's surprises.
- Highly Trained Technicians: Our technicians attend on-going training to stay current with industry standards.
- Financing Available: We offer convenient financing options for all of your HVAC needs.
- 24/7 Services: We understand that an HVAC disaster can happen at any time of the day. 24/7, True Blue is here for you.
You may not pay much attention to your HVAC system until it begins to act abnormally. Knowing the signs of a malfunctioning unit is critical, so you know when to call the pros for a solution.
Signs your HVAC system is struggling include:
- Longer/more frequent cycling
- Skyrocketing utility bills
- Loud noises
- Strange odors
- Tripped circuit breakers
- Uneven room temperatures
Sub-par repair jobs that only work temporarily are a thing of the past when you trust True Blue Heating & Cooling for expert HVAC repair in Tulsa. We have 18 years of experience as a dedicated team that cares about our community. By utilizing state-of-the-art equipment and tools, as well as the minds of the most skilled HVAC repair technicians in the field, we can resolve all your heating and AC issues with ease.
We know that your unit can break down at any time. We’re here for you 24/7 with same-day appointments, so you’re never without the help you deserve. No matter what brand you have, our experienced and professional service technicians can troubleshoot your system and recommend the best course of action to return your comfort, whether that’s a repair or replacement.
If you notice abnormal operation with your unit, it’s essential that you’re proactive in investigating any problem, to save you money over time. If your system runs improperly for any extended period, the damage will only continue to get worse.
Common HVAC issues include:
- Clogged filters: Forgetting to replace your filter on time can reduce airflow and lead to more severe issues, like overheating and overworked parts. This is an easily avoidable repair if frequent maintenance is performed.
- Foul odors: Mold or a mildew smell may be caused by frozen components or a leak that has created moisture. A burning smell indicates an electrical issue, and a gas-like odor represents a dangerous refrigerant leak. At the first sign of these smells, it’s essential that you schedule service.
- Frozen components: When your AC isn’t used in the winter, the leftover water in your evaporator coils can freeze and burst the pipes. If you notice frost or ice on your unit, try turning the fan on by itself to prevent a freeze, or schedule a service with our professionals.
If you experience these breakdowns or other concerning problems with your HVAC unit, don’t wait for things to improve. Addressing the issue immediately is critical!