When your commercial HVAC system breaks down in Tulsa, your business can suddenly face a major expense. Routine maintenance by True Blue Heating & Cooling can help you avoid this situation. Our tune-ups make it simpler to catch pricey troubles before they develop, and extend the usefulness of your HVAC system while helping you save on energy bills.
Our HVAC specialists can do preventive maintenance for any brand of equipment. We have every type of HVAC system covered—from air conditioners to rooftop units. Plus, all of our service technicians have earned ACE certification. Achieving this gold standard means they’re prepared to give expert service.
We’re confident you’ll be delighted with our quality work—so sure, in fact, that we support it with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for one year.*
Call today to ask about a free estimate for our commercial maintenance program. Maintaining your HVAC system at your workplace or business will pay for itself long-term. Good maintenance will decrease utility costs and breakdowns, and increase system life.
- Free Estimates: We believe in giving free, up-front estimates so that you can plan for life's surprises.
- Highly Trained Technicians: Our technicians attend on-going training to stay current with industry standards.
- Financing Available: We offer convenient financing options for all of your HVAC needs.
- 24/7 Services: We understand that an HVAC disaster can happen at any time of the day. 24/7, True Blue is here for you.
With our Expert Planned Service Agreement, you’ll have more time to concentrate on your business. Let us handle your HVAC maintenance.
Benefits of our program include:
- Priority service status
- Live customer service
- Multi-unit discounts
- Energy savings
During routine maintenance, our professionals will carefully inspect your system, then clean and lubricate moving parts. Components we examine include:
- Air filter
- Blower and burner assembly
- Combustion blower housing
- Condensate line
- Control box, wiring and other safety controls
- Drain pan
- Evaporator coil
- Fan motor and blades
- Flue and duct systems
- Heat exchanger
- Ignition system
- Safety controls, wiring and connections
We’ll also measure the unit’s refrigerant level and recharge it, if needed.
If your system is getting old or regularly having issues, our experts can advise whether it’s better to repair or replace it.