Your HVAC system is critical to the comfort of your home. That’s why True Blue Heating & Cooling works hard to provide every solution you may need to keep your heating and air conditioning units at their best. From installation to repair services, you can count on our professionals. Our skilled technicians are trained beyond the standard with continued education and vendor training, so we always provide the highest quality work.
You don’t want to call more than one company to fix your HVAC system.
That’s why we offer these comprehensive solutions:
- Furnaces: If you delay taking care of your heater, you may have to shiver through a cold winter night. We’re here to install, repair, or maintain your heating unit so it’s prepared to last through the chilly weather.
- Indoor air quality: Airborne irritants reduce your air quality, increase cleaning requirements, and lengthen respiratory illness symptoms. We offer whole-home air cleaners and humidifiers to ensure your air is thoroughly clean and balanced for the highest comfort level in your home.
- Installation: If your unit is 15 years or older, it’s time for a new unit that is better suited to your needs. This may include updated technology like Wi-Fi compatibility, quieter operation, and higher efficiency.
- Maintenance: The only way to extend the lifespan of your HVAC units is with regular maintenance. You should schedule bi-annual tune-ups in the spring and fall to ensure your systems are prepared for the upcoming seasons.
- Repair: At the first sign of abnormal operation, it’s vital that you schedule a repair to prevent the problem from getting worse. We’re the skilled professionals you can trust when you need a reliable repair.
- Commercial HVAC: Keeping your business comfortable is critical for employee productivity and customer retention. No one wants to browse your products or stay on task when they’re sweating or shivering.
True Blue Heating & Cooling offers these expert HVAC services in Tulsa so we can be your one-stop shop. Our team is prepared to set your home or business up for success with a reliable HVAC unit.
“As usual, I got excellent service today for my fall check-up.”- Rhonda T.
“It hasn't made a noise since the weekend so I feel much better knowing that I had a professional perform diagnostics and no faults were detected.”- Hawk Capital
“BLESS True Blue they were here within 15 minutes.”- Sherrie S.
If you’re considering upgrading your system because it’s outdated or you’ve expanded your space, you could have various concerns about your new unit.
Here are the answers to a few frequently asked questions:
What Is the Right Size System for My Building?
The size of your unit is measured in BTUs that are estimated by the square footage of your space. Our professionals can calculate the minimum and maximum BTUs for your building to ensure you have an adequately sized system.
Why Should I Schedule Preventative Maintenance?
Bi-annual tune-ups prevent costly breakdowns, keep your warranty valid, and extend the lifespan of your system. Don’t pay for an early replacement or an expensive repair when you can avoid these issues.
Why Should I Upgrade My Unit?
If your unit is over 15 years old, you can save money with a new unit that’s more energy efficient, quieter, and has an updated warranty.
Count on True Blue Heating & Cooling for expert HVAC services in Tulsa! Schedule your free estimate by calling us at (918) 731-2952.